The Spring Round, U.S. Freestyle PWC Championship
This even will hold between 1:30 pm to 9:00 pm on May 19, 2018
At Bridgewater Channel @ London Bridge, 422 English Village; admission is FREE!
The Freestyle Personal Watercraft Association (FPWCA) is excited to inform the general public of the Lee Stone Products U.S. Freestyle Championship holding soon on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at Lake Havasu City, Arizona!
The championship is among the fastest growing adrenaline watersports since the personal watercraft was intended. Also of note is that the U.S. PWC Freestyle Championship separates freestyle event from high-speed racing on personal watercraft!
- Riders have 2-minute routines performance. Participants with the best trick will have two trials to show their skills.
- A selected panel of judges will judge each competitor on variety, difficulty, execution, flow and the number of tricks.
This is the third edition of the freestyle only tour annual event in America since it came from Europe where it began seven years back.
Come and witness the spectacle of U.S. freestyle contestants performing incredible aerial maneuvers, back flips, barrel rolls and submarines right in your presence; bring your cameras to take beautiful shots for lasting memories!
- Main freestyle competition – 1:30 pm
- Best Trick of the Night competition – 7:30 pm
- Freestyle Beginner Open
- Freestyle 800
- Freestyle 900
- Freestyle 1200
- Best Trick Freestyle Beginner Open
- Best Trick Freestyle 800
- Best Trick Freestyle 900
- Best Trick Freestyle 1200
The 2018 edition of the spectacular event will introduce new sub-classes and participants in the old classes will have the chance to earn points for the new sub-classes as indicated below:
- Junior Freestyle – age limit, 15 years maximum.
- Ladies Freestyle – only the women.
- Veteran Freestyle – age limit, 45 years minimum.
Intending participants to register at the following website: http://www.pwcfreestyleusa.com
Social media channels:
- Official Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/593529334342873/
- Facebook: facebook.com/pwcfreestyleusa
- Instagram: instagram.com/pwcfreestyleusa
- Twitter: twitter.com/pwcfreestyleusa
- Youtube: youtube.com/pwcfreestyleusa
- Vimeo: vimeo.com/pwcfreestyleusa
- Official Hashtags: #USFC2018, #PWCfreestyleUSA
- Unofficial Hashtags: #NoRacing, #FreestyleOnly
Kindly note that the details of the event including date and times may change without notice, contact the event coordinator to update.
- Date: May 19, 2018
- Time: 1:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Event Categories: Boating, Sports
- Website: pwcfreestyleusa.com
- Organizer: Vaclav Zacek
- Phone: 928-412-2976
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: pwcfreestyleusa.com
- Legacy Event ID: 719
- Venue: Bridgewater Channel @ London Bridge, 422 English Village, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Holding 5:30 am May 19– 5:30 am May 20, 2018
Entry price is $175 at London Bridge Resort, 1477 Queens Bay, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Be one of the contestants at the pleasant WON Striper Derby competition for cash prizes, casting contest, raffle prize giveaways and extra. The thirty-sixth yearly WON Striper Derby holding at Lake Havasu guarantees to be exciting for both first timer and veteran angler. Start preparations now to participate in the largest and most rewarding striped bass fishing derby in America!
The Western Outdoor News is affirmative of a significant transformation in this year’s competition as this year’s Striper Derby comes back to the famous London Bridge Resort.
To participate in this year’s event, general entry per teams is $175 that comprises a Striper Derby T-Shirt and hat. Each side also has an “ALL-IN” choice for extra $100 which covers both Saturday and Sunday’s $40 for daily Blind Bogey cash disbursements with a $20 Big Fish selective cash payment. You need to remember the “High Roller” Big Fish alternative – it cost extra $100 option which you can add to the three biggest fish throughout the competition to earn extra cash!
Join the competition now and have the chance to win amazing $23,000 custom 16 Klamath and a Suzuki 40hp 4-stroke motor and trailer and many other prizes to be won from sponsors including trophies each category winners.
Members of the public are allowed to attend the competition while licensed anglers irrespective of their experience and age can participate. Head office for the event is the London Bridge Resort. Registration will begin Friday, 4-7pm May 18 at Anderson Toyota.
The event dates, time and other details may change without notice. To get updated information on the event, kindly get in touch with the coordinator.
- Start: May 19 @ 5:30 am
- End: May 20 @ 5:30 am
- Event Categories: Fishing, Fishing Tournaments, Sports
- Website: wonews.com
- Organizer: Bill Egan, WON
- Phone: 949-366-0248, 928-855-0888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: wonews.com
- Legacy Event ID: 1433
- Venue: London Bridge Resort, 1477 Queens Bay, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Lynette and her team are honored to be Ranked the #1 Real Estate Team in Lake Havasu City, AZ by Transactions Closed from 2010-2014
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate feel FREE to give Lynette Fisher’s TEAM ONE a call TODAY – (928) 505-HOME
Also, if you would like to search for ALL Lake Havasu City homes currently available visit http://lynettefishersteamone.com
If you have any questions regarding Lake Havasu City real estate please give us a call today! (928) 505-HOME
Make it a GREAT DAY!
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Office – (928) 505-HOME
1990 N McCulloch Blvd. #109
Categories: Events in Havasu
Leave a Reply