Buses by the Bridge XXII
January 12 – January 14
Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4, 171 London Bridge Rd., Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
busesbythebridge.com | Admission Price: $2 per person, good all weekend
The Buses by the Bridge is Back!!!
Come check out VW’s buses of all vintages and types! Experience outdoor fun under the sun as you take a trip down memory lane at the 22nd Annual Buses By the Bridge. Bring the entire family on Saturday this amazing event. This a kid-friendly event with bounces house and other activates for the children. For the adults, there are hot air balloon rides and a chili cook-off. The grand finale at this ode to the classics is a delicious pancake breakfast on Sunday morning.
See Event Details Here:
$2 per person for walk-in spectators, good all weekend
Camping Thursday-Sunday: $40
Camping Friday-Sunday: $30
Camping Saturday & Sunday: $20
- Registration & Raffle Ticket Sales Open – 10 am
- T-Shirt Sales Open 10 am
- Lantern Workshop – Noon at West Coast Bays Camp
- Friday Night Concert 7 pm at Showmobile
- West Coast Bays Lantern Walk 7 pm (Starts at Showmobile)
- Bike Ride to Skate Park – Departs 9:30 am from Showmobile
- Registration & Raffle Ticket Sales Open 9 am
- Extra Event Pins For Sale noon at Registration
- Kids Activities – Coloring Contest 11 am at Showmobile
- Kids Raffle noon at Showmobile
- Corn Hole Tournament – Sign Ups – 9 am at Showmobile-16 Teams Max Tournament 1 pm at Showmobile
- Raffle at Showmobile 3 pm
- Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast 7 am
- Raffle & T-Shirt Sales Open 8 am
- Individual Camp Site Clean Up 10 am – 11 am
- Raffle & Awards 10 am at Showmobile
For a full event schedule, click here.
Campers, motorhomes, trailers, non-VW Vans, etc. can park in the designated RV parking area. Pre-registration NOT required. There is space to accommodate over 500 vehicles. Parking is first come-first served, however, State Park rules apply.
- Pets are welcome, but must be on a leash at all times (this means all pets, not just dogs). Absolutely no pets are allowed on the beach at any time (State Park rule).
- You must pick up after your pet!
- No glass! No glass containers are allowed (State Park rule).
- Quiet time begins at 10pm (State Park rule).
- No fires on grass-no exceptions!
Free spectator parking is available, use the entrance next to the Bridgewater Motel off London Bridge Rd. Event dates and times are subject to change. Please contact event coordinator to verify information.
January 12, 2018
Ronnie Feitelson, Buses by the Bridge
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate feel FREE to give Lynette Fisher’s TEAM ONE a call TODAY – (928) 505-HOME
Also, if you would like to search for ALL Lake Havasu City homes currently available visit http://lynettefishersteamone.com
If you have any questions regarding Lake Havasu City real estate please give us a call today! (928) 505-HOME
Make it a GREAT DAY!
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Office – (928) 505-HOME
1990 N McCulloch Blvd. #109