Buses by the Bridge
January 17th, 2020 @ 10:00am
Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4
171 London Bridge Rd
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
$5 per person, good all weekend
Coming soon to Lake Havasu, a flash from the past as Volkswagen buses from all over the country come to Lake Havasu City for a huge campout at the Lake Havasu State Park. Numerous vintage buses will be spending their weekend touring and camping out alongside Havasu’s beautiful lake. This trip down memory lane is known as the 24th Annual Buses by the Bridge. This all-weekend event will be accompanied by some entertainment such as bouncy houses for the kiddos, and the adult activities like a hot air balloon ride and a chili cook-off. Finally, the VW will not be sent off until they get to enjoy the tasty pancake breakfast on Sunday morning.
Entrance Fees: $5 per person for Walk-In Spectators good for the whole weekend.
Camping: Thursday-Sunday- $50, Friday-Sunday-$40, and Saturday-Sunday-$30
- Registration and Raffle Ticket sales beginning at 10am
- T-Shirt Sales -10am
- Lantern Workshop- Noon at West Coast Bays Camp
- West Coast Bays Lantern Walk 7pm (starts at Showmobile)
- Bike Ride to State Park- Starts at 8am from Showmobile
- Registration and Raffle Ticket Sales Opening 9am
- Extra Event Pins for Sale at noon at Registration
- Kids Activities like Coloring Contest 11am at Showmobile
- Kids Raffle starting at Noon at the Showmobile
- Bounce House 10am-3pm
- Corn Hole Tournament- Sign-Ups- 9am at Showmobile- 32 Teams Max- Tournament 1pm at Showmobile
- Raffle at Showmobile at 3pm
- Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast TBA
- Raffle and T-shirt sales starting at 8am
- Individual Camp Site Clean-Up 9am-10am
- Raffle & Awards 10am at Showmobile
Pre-Registration is not going to be required. There is enough space to accommodate over 500 vehicles. Campers, Motorhomes, Trailers, non-VW Vans, etc. can park in the designated RV parking area. Parking is all first come first serve and State Rules will apply. Pets are welcome but must be on a leash at all times (all pets not just dogs must be on a leash). However, no pets are allowed on the beach at any time. Picking up after your pets is mandatory. No glass whatsoever! Quiet time begins at 10pm and no fires on grass- no exceptions. Spectator parking is free. Use the Entrance next to the Bridgewater Model off London Bridge Rd.
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate feel FREE to give Lynette Fisher’s TEAM ONE a call TODAY – (928) 505-HOME
Also, if you would like to search for ALL Lake Havasu City homes currently available visit http://lynettefishersteamone.com
If you have any questions regarding Lake Havasu City real estate please give us a call today! (928) 505-HOME
Make it a GREAT DAY!
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Office – (928) 505-HOME
Categories: Events in Havasu