The 41st Yearly event of Relics and Rods Run to the sun
Holding at Bridgewater Links @ London Bridge Resort, 1477 Queens Bay, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Between October 17 and 21
Gate fee: One-day pass: $8; two-day pass: $12
The Relics & Rods Car Club is here again for its 41st Yearly Run to the Sun Car Show, the largest of its kind in the Southwest! If you haven’t come out of the 2017 hangover with over 750 participating vehicles, consisting mostly of 1972 old and beyond cars and trucks, this year’s edition promises to be bigger, and better. You should come with friends and family to get thrilled with a variety of fantastic activities for a lasting memory.
- Thursday: Cruise Night – 5-9pm (all cars taking part must be registered with window card)
- Friday & Saturday: Show & Shine – 8am-4pm
- Friday: Dinner & Dancing – 5pm
- Saturday: Ladies Fashion Show – 10 am
- Sunday: Parade down Main – 9 am
Visit the Relics & Rods Facebook page for the detailed plan, including the participant’s calendar.
- $8 – Show & Shine One-day pass.
- $12 – Show & Shine Two-day pass.
- $85- Vehicle participation fee before 9/30/18;
- $95 – Vehicle participation fee (Mail-in deadline before 10/6/18);
- After 10/6/18 register at the site.
- Thursday: 5-9pm – Cruise Night (admission is free to spectators, participating cars must register with window card)
- Friday Dinner/Dance: Cost TBA /Adults, /Children 3-11 years old (admission is free for event participants)
- Saturday Fashion Show: (free for event participants)
- Sunday Pancake Breakfast: free courtesy of Cub Scout Troop #992 (donation is appreciated)
The evening of Thursday from 5 pm to 9 pm will witness the kick off of the big show at the Relics & Rods “Cruise Night” on Lake Havasu City’s McCulloch Bl. (Downtown). The lineup of special interest automobile is a perfect time for taking great photos as you walk up and down the aisles. It’s a night to have fun, so fill-up at the local eateries and cool it off with your favorite brew at the local pubs. The cruise Night event is free to spectators, so be early to catch the fun!
Beginning 8 am to 4 pm at the Bridgewater Links Golf Course, London Bridge Resort on Friday and Saturday, it’s the Shows & Shine event featuring the convergence of over 800 of finest classic cars and trucks to treat spectators to a dazzling experience of the breathtaking moment. The large vendor area will provide fantastic shopping ground for everyone and by 5 pm, Friday, the dancing show will begin at the London Bridge Resort Convention Center. Don’t forget to reserve some energy for the Ladies Fashion Show coming up by 10 am on Saturday; the theme is ‘Salute to the Red, White, and Blue.’ remember to look out for the 50/50 famous Engine raffle drawing holding throughout the event.
Sunday provides the opportunity to see the beautiful vehicles one more time at the Downtown area, McCulloch B1 where the final Parade down Main will hold around 9 am; only a few participants will participate as the McCulloch will be open to traffic at the time.
Local charities in Lake Havasu City will benefit from all proceeds from the event. Here is an opportunity to contribute your quota; and remember that event dates, time and other details are not permanent, please contact the event coordinator for the latest information.
- Start: October 17, 2018, End: October 21
- Event Categories: Cars, Channel District, Top 25 Event
- Website: relicsandrods.com
- Organizer: Relics & Rods
- Phone: 928-855-0933
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legacy Event ID: 1774
- Venue: Bridgewater Links @ London Bridge Resort, 1477 Queens Bay, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Phone: 928-855-4777
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate feel FREE to give Lynette Fisher’s TEAM ONE a call TODAY – (928) 505-HOME
Also, if you would like to search for ALL Lake Havasu City homes currently available visit http://lynettefishersteamone.com
If you have any questions regarding Lake Havasu City real estate please give us a call today! (928) 505-HOME
Make it a GREAT DAY!
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Office – (928) 505-HOME
1990 N McCulloch Blvd. #109
Categories: Events in Havasu