The event is holding from March 9 through March 11 at Sara Park Rodeo, 7206 Dub Campbell Parkway, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
See event details below for admission price or visit www.havasurodeo.com.
The 2018 Armored Combat League US championship and London Bridge Renaissance Faire, third of its kind is coming up from March 9 to 11. The venue is SARA Park Rodeo Arena in Lake Havasu City, at Arizona’s area of the London Bridge! The Renaissance Faire will be a festival organized in stage and street entertainers with old fashion costumes representing the Middle Ages to reignite your sense of history with drama and fun!
The event will be graced by jugglers, magicians, musicians with lots of roving village jesters and artists. The Renaissance Guilds will readily add to the event’s fun through demonstrations and encampments. Other attractions at the events will include arts and craft market, display of artisan works, and provide a significant treat with delicious foods and drink such as Troll Under the Bridge Tavern. The young at heart and the young will find the Pirate’s Cove for children quite enjoyable with the display of the frenzied world of booty mongers, smugglers, and Buccaneers.
Introducing Havasu Armored Combat League
This event will witness for the first time, the US Nationals Armored Combat League featuring free-style combat involving combatants dressed in medieval armor fighting for a place in the International Medieval Combat Federation championship that took place in Scotland earlier in 2018. This battle promises to be exciting, quite engaging and entertaining at the same time! Friday and Saturday have been earmarked for qualifying rounds while Sunday is set for the final.
Tickets for admission
Every spectator needs a ticket for admission except for children from 4 years old and below. Details of tickets are as follow:
- Weekend Pass (Fri/Sat/Sun): Adult (ages 13+) = $15
- Weekend Pass (Fri/Sat/Sun): Children (ages 5-12) = $5
- VIP Access Pass (Adults -ages 13+) = $50
- VIP ticket covers – VIP Parking, Snack & soft drinks, Weekend Pass, Warrior’s Table Dinner Show, etc.!
- VIP Access Pass (Children – ages 5 – 12) = $25
- Note: – anyone below the age of 21 must be under the watch of an adult to be allowed into VIP arena.
If you purchase your ticket online, you will not be issued an actual ticket. Make sure to print out your receipt to show at the gate for admission or show it on your mobile device for evidence of payment.
- 10am – 6pm (Friday & Saturday)
- 10am – 4pm (Sunday)
Volunteers are required to join the London Bridge Renaissance Faire team! If interested, you can join the team as follows:
- You can join as behind the scenes to support the Renaissance come alive! Other ways to join include becoming a planner, designers, and creator. The team starts working in months preparatory to the event. We need help to build the sets, make costumes, build facades, and promote the event. No matter how you would like to help, the LBRF could use any help you are willing to render.
- On the event proper, there is a need for volunteers for the different roles such as keeping company, performing as village character, information dissemination, ushering, staffing the game and activities and being the event ambassadors!
- You can get enlisted and decide on working now or later as you so wish.
Please note that all monies realized will be used to improve Lake Havasu City and the people of the area. Also note that information about the event may change without notice, kindly get in touch with event coordinator or visit the event website for an update.
- Start: March 9, 2018, End: March 11, 2018
- Event categories: Family fun, Arts & Culture, Festivals
- Organizer: London Bridge Renaissance Faire
- Telephone: 928-846-7093
- Event Venue: SARA Park Rodeo Grounds, 7206 Dub Campbell Parkway, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: com
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate feel FREE to give Lynette Fisher’s TEAM ONE a call TODAY – (928) 505-HOME
Also, if you would like to search for ALL Lake Havasu City homes currently available visit http://lynettefishersteamone.com
If you have any questions regarding Lake Havasu City real estate please give us a call today! (928) 505-HOME
Make it a GREAT DAY!
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Office – (928) 505-HOME
1990 N McCulloch Blvd. #109
Categories: Events in Havasu