Lake Havasu Marine Association 26th Annual Boat Show
Lake Havasu Marine Association 26th Annual Boat Show presents an opportunity for enthusiasts to participate in marine events. It is a show where there will be even more attractive displays of marine accessories.
The readers would know that it is the largest boat show in AZ and NV. Expect to see 100+ exhibitors and 60+ different brands of boats of families. There will be ski/wakeboard boats, fishing boats, cruisers, deck boats, pontoons, personal watercraft, and the biggest selection of performance sport boats west of Miami, plus a huge selection of marine accessory products.
Come rain or shine, there will be boat sows on three days starting April 7th. Those interested in buying new boats can also come and have a look at the demos that will be held newly built launch ramp near Windsor 4 at Lake Havasu State Park. Guess what? You can take a test ride before buying it.
Now that the events have been declared, book your appointment and also reserve your calendar for those dates you want to participate.
Let’s have fun! Come to Lake Havasu and experience the joy of being in the waters with your favorite boat. Sail in the cool waters and compete with others.
There will be other activities besides the boat racing.
- IJSBA Jettribe Gary Hart Memorial PWC “WaterCross” racing – Over 150 of the fastest PWC racers in the country take on the waters of Lake Havasu. (Saturday & Sunday)
- 5th Annual ICS Chili Cookoff & Open Salsa Contest – featuring dozens of the best chili chefs in the Southwest competing for cash prizes of more than $3,000 and a berth in the 2017 ICS World Chili Championships later in the year. (Saturday only)
- Life jacket Swap – bring your old PFD and exchange it for a new one courtesy of Arizona Game & Fish Department. (Saturday only)
- In-Water boats at the Demo Dock – ride before you buy! (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Food courts and beer gardens. (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
The above has also been mentioned in the websites. Look up for more details.
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate feel FREE to give Lynette Fisher’s TEAM ONE a call TODAY – (928) 505-HOME
Also, if you would like to search for ALL Lake Havasu City homes currently available visit http://lynettefishersteamone.com
If you have any questions regarding Lake Havasu City real estate please give us a call today! (928) 505-HOME
Make it a GREAT DAY!
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Office – (928) 505-HOME
1990 N McCulloch Blvd. #109
Categories: Events in Havasu