Concerts in the Park Fall Series
Welcome to the beautiful season of loss, re-growth and regeneration!
The Lake Havasu City Community Services Department is cordially inviting you to enjoy the fall season evening in the best possible way! When Mother Nature embellishes herself with multitude of colors, we are organizing the most awaited fall concerts in the mesmerizing location in the Lake Havasu City. Here all the exciting annual fall concerts are going to take place that you won’t want to miss!
Fall comes early to Arizona. So, we are arranging live concerts right from the beginning of October that you can enjoy with your friends and family. Just imagine – a great live concert by one of your favorite star conducting in the calm and serene picturesque location in London Bridge Beach Stage! Well, to avail that opportunity, you need to visit the Park every Friday on the month of October.
What’s Special In this October, 2016?
The Lake Havasu City Community is organizing live music every Friday evening in the month of October that you can enjoy with your family in the cool ambience in the Park. Here we are presenting some of the special guests from the music industry. So, if you are a fun-loving person, like to enjoy a cool autumn evening in a unique way, want to listen some exciting live music or want to have some well-spent moments with your family, get ready to attend the live concert at London Bridge Beach Stage.
Have a look on the list of band lineup in this October –
- The first one is by Kevin Jaxon & Midnight Sun on October 7. If you have never been in their performance, you are in for a treat! The concert will be sponsored by Anderson Auto Group.
- You will find Sidewynder’s rockin’ four-piece live country music on October 14 and the entire event will be sponsored by Truly Nolen.
- One of the more venerable events in the Park is Aaron Benward and Scott Reeves’ live performance for The Blue Country Band on October 21. Wells Fargo is the sponsor of the event.
- Last but not the least performance on the month of October is by Remnants that is going to be held on October 28. The event will be sponsored by Republic Services.
Don’t Miss These Points:
- All these above-mentioned programs will take place on the same venue – London Bridge Beach Stage.
- All these concerts will start from 6pm onwards, but the gates will open at 5pm.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the Park. You can purchase food and drinks from the vendors available on-hand inside the concert venue. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
- For any further query, you can contact Sarah Ross at 928-453-8686 x4424 or visit the website lhcaz.gov.
- And the most exciting thing is – there is no entry fee for any of these concerts as these are all free!
So are you ready to enjoy a fun-filled, musical and cool autumn evening in the comfort and convenient location of The Lake Havasu City? We are waiting to welcome you!
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate feel FREE to give Lynette Fisher’s TEAM ONE a call TODAY – (928) 505-HOME
Also, if you would like to search for ALL Lake Havasu City homes currently available visit http://lynettefishersteamone.com
If you have any questions regarding Lake Havasu City real estate please give us a call today! (928) 505-HOME
Make it a GREAT DAY!
Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty
Office – (928) 505-HOME
1990 N McCulloch Blvd. #109
Categories: Events in Havasu